Legal Information and Terms of Website Use
All of the information provided in and throughout the website located at mschorus.org (this website) is intended solely for general information.
Scope of Use
The Mississippi Chorus invites you to view, use and download a single copy of this website for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices.
Rules of Conduct
- use this website for illegal purposes, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of any rules specified on such areas of this website;
- upload, post, email or distribute any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information learned as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or distribute the proprietary information of another (whether protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right) without the express permission of the owner of such right;
- copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any portion of this website;
- upload, post, email or distribute any content that is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, false, counterfeit, stolen, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, or in violation of the personal privacy rights of another;
- intentionally forge headers, manipulate identifiers or otherwise engage in any activities intended to hide a user’s identity or contact information;
- upload, post, email or distribute any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- send unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form (spam);
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or trade secrets of this website;
- or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Each user of this website is responsible for:
- the content that the user transmits to this website, and the consequences of its use or submission;
- ensuring that all content the user transmits to this website is accurate, truthful, up-to-date and complete;
- and will abide by all security and safety measures established by Q Group, LLC or its service providers.
All content on this website (including any bulletin boards contained herein) is provided to you on an as is, as available basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Mississippi Chorus makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this website.
The Mississippi Chorus makes no representations or warranties that use of the website (including any bulletin boards contained herein) will be uninterrupted or error-free. you are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses.
Limitation of Liability
The Mississippi Chorus specifically disclaims any and all liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the website, even if The Mississippi Chorus has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to reliance by any party on any content obtained through use of this website, or that arises in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the website or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the website or related information.
You understand that the Internet is public and that email communications between you and The Mississippi Chorus via this website are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to The Mississippi Chorus via email.
This website is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not modify, perform, display, reproduce or distribute:
- content on this website (other than as set forth herein),
- the design or layout of the website or individual sections of the design or layout of the website, or
- The Mississippi Chorus logos without written permission by The Mississippi Chorus.
Violation of Rules And Regulations
The Mississippi Chorus reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth in this website, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the website.
Any description or reference to non-The Mississippi Chorus entities or their respective products or services in this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of such products or services by The Mississippi Chorus, nor does it constitute any endorsement or recommendation of The Mississippi Chorus or this website by the non-The Mississippi Chorus entities referenced in this website. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect the views, findings or opinions of The Mississippi Chorus.
Linked Internet Sites
There may be links in this website which will let you leave The Mississippi Chorus website. The linked sites are not under the control of The Mississippi Chorus, and the content available on the Internet sites linked to this website do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Mississippi Chorus. The Mississippi Chorus is providing these links to other Internet sites as a convenience to you, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk. The Mississippi Chorus assumes no responsibility for, or any obligation to monitor, the content of such linked Internet sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by The Mississippi Chorus of the linked site.
Linking to This Website
You may link to the website without express authorization, provided that you adhere to The Mississippi Chorus's linking policy as follows:
- the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with The Mississippi Chorus’s names and trademarks;
- the link must point to the URL https://mschorus.org and not to other web pages within the website (unless you receive permission from The Mississippi Chorus to do so);
- the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with The Mississippi Chorus;
- when selected by a user, the link must display the website on full-screen and not within a frame on the linking website; and
- The Mississippi Chorus reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
Governing Laws and General Provisions
This website is operated by The Mississippi Chorus from its place of organization within the State of Mississippi, U.S.A. The Mississippi Chorus makes no representation that the information in the website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the website from territories where the contents of the website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claims relating to the information available on this website will be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi, U.S.A., excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules.
This page was last updated march 03, 2020.